The vision for this project is to drive economic prosperity for the region by growing visitation and overall expenditure.
The project is forecast to:
Mildura Regional Development is looking for community groups and/or individuals who are interested in supporting and participating in project development and delivery.
Opportunities exist for sporting clubs, volunteer groups, school groups and interested individuals to provide in-kind support to the project in the lead up to the opening as part of final delivery.
Why be involved? Are you…..
• Passionate about your community?
• Want to be part of the development of these hero attractions for the Mildura – Wentworth Region?
• Eager to work alongside internationally renowned artists and their teams?
• Interested in learning about the natural landscape and significant values of the site?
• Wanting to gain experience in project planning, trade skills and delivery?
• Keen to be acknowledged and become an ambassador for these exhibitions and our region?
• Happy to see the region connect and be part of the international arts scene to help attract investment into the region?
• Looking to bring excitement and pride to showcase to your Visiting Friends and Relatives and be rewarded for your contribution?